Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesday January 25th

Recap of class assignment #2
Integrate: Science or Social Studies
Use one of the paint techniques from class into your lesson.
Bring example and 21 copies, one for each student and myself.

Resource assignment-
Start your own list of art resources. For next week bring a list of 3 resources with a short blurb about what you liked about the site or why you wanted to keep it on your list.

Tonight you should have received these hand outs to go into your notebook:
  • Art Resources- my list of 36
  • List of art museums in Kansas
  • Native American art lesson
  • Syllabus (optional in notebook)
In addition make sure you add your painting techniques labeled, to your notebook. The techniques we tried were:
  • Wash
  • Dry Brush
  • Gradated
  • Wet on Wet
  • Stamped
  • Lift
  • Salt
Sir Ken Robinson TED Talk was found here.
Kristin Andreaseen "Crayola Doesn't Have a Color for Your Eyes"

FYI: I decided to stay home Wednesday with my bad voice so I can be up to teaching Thursday with all my guests coming to visit!
Have a safe week!
Peace-
K. Zwahl

No comments:

Post a Comment